Marketing strategy and tactical plans
The right strategy and tactics can disrupt a marketplace and disorientate a competitor. Back in 1940 German General Erich von Manstein outwitted the western Allies with a daring plan to push his panzer formations through the seemingly impenetrable Ardennes. Manstein’s panzers were outnumbered, but he concentrated his forces and gave his field commanders freedom of action. The Allies dispersed their tanks, throwing away their numerical superiority. They also subscribed to a rigid chain of command that stifled initiative. The mighty French army collapsed in six weeks and the British Expeditionary Force (BEF) barely escaped the beaches of Dunkirk.
It is all too easy for organisation’s to take a scattergun approach to marketing whereby they minimise its effectiveness, waste time and valuable resources. As a highly experienced CIM Chartered Marketer I can work with you to develop coherent marketing strategies and tactical plans of action.
· Develop your brands and correctly position your products
· Gain more from your marketing efforts
· Set clear objectives and measure more effectively
· Work more productively and economically
· Build integrated marketing campaigns
· Better understand and serve your customers
· Leverage technology to work smarter
· More transparency and control of the marketing function.
Outmanoeuvre your competitors; gain a strategic advantage in your marketplace; win the battle for your customers’ hearts and minds with combat-ready marketing.
Contact me now to learn more.